Friday, October 19, 2018

Five Star Links

Each Friday, we share links we found especially interesting or inspiring during the previous week. 


Kim:

You Say "Horseface," and I hear . . . 

I felt my heart go out to Michelle Van Loon when I read her post. It was not just for her words concerning the U.S. President which moved me, but also for what she endured as a child, and the reminder that words sting. Many of us have painful memories generated by someone calling us names. Words do hurt.

Rebecca:

How should do we answer our children's questions about death? These are questions we might wish we could avoid forever, but sooner or later, life circumstances will force the issue. What should we tell them? "The good news is that God has given us answers in the Bible" [Rachel Miller].

Persis:

Before Abraham was, I am  - Pastor Sam Powell writes about who Jesus is - fully God, fully man, the only mediator, and the only way to God.

Deb:

The Whole Earth Groans - Michael Hanby writes about how the present anthropological heresy denies both God and human dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment