Friday, September 14, 2018

Five Star Links

Each Friday, we share links we found especially interesting or inspiring during the previous week. 



Kim:

Have you ever feared, deep down in your soul, that your faith is not strong enough? Do you ever fear falling? I do. In this article by David Mathis, we are encouraged to remember that "He Will Hold Me Fast."


Persis:

This is a post I could relate to - Worrying about worry.
Today I was reminded that worrying is a sin. So I started to worry about whether I worried too much.
And then I started thinking – it is true that worrying is a sin, but how do you overcome the sin of worrying. Do you worry about worrying? Do you work hard trying to overcome worry? But it seems that working to overcome worry simply involved more worry.
Rebecca:

Why do we suffer? The Bible doesn't tell us every reason, but it does give some "broad macro reasons" we may suffer . Here are four of them (Tim Barnett).

No comments:

Post a Comment