Friday, June 22, 2018

Five Star Links


Each Friday, we share links we found especially interesting or inspiring during the previous week. 

Kim:

I always appreciate the wisdom and teaching of J.I. Packer. In this video clip, he talks about repentance.

J.I. Packer: What Does It Mean to Repent?

Persis:

Melissa Kruger interviewed Rebecca about her book, The Doctrine of God for Every Woman.

Rebecca:

Keep reading aloud to your children (and grandchildren). I know this is an old link, but I saw it for the first time this week. It's message is timeless: Don't stop reading to your kids. Even when they are old enough to read for themselves, don't stop reading to them. 

Need suggestions? Two of my favourites chapter books to read to primary-aged children are Charlotte's Web and Little Pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment