Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What I read on my summer vacation


Did you read any good books over the summer? I did. Did you read any good articles? I read a few. That is the theme for September: good reading of any kind. We will be sharing what we found good reading this summer, and we invite you to share what you read. Whether it was a good work of fiction while you lounged on the beach, a biography while you camped by a lazy river, or just took your laptop onto your front porch in the evening, we would like to hear from you, too. We're always looking for good things to read.

We hope you'll join us.

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Susan Heck's 1 John Study - With the Master Before the Mirror of God's Word. So rich! Loving it!
    Also a good read this summer was Sinclair Ferguson's Let's Study Ephesians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those sound very good. I really like Ferguson.

      Delete